Projects give you the workspace to
- Visualize metrics to compare versions of your model.
- Share findings with the team.
- Explore results.
- Export findings to a report to save notes and visualizations.
To create a new project:
- Click on the "+" button on the top right.
- Enter a project name and description (optional). Eg. Detecting faces from ID Cards.
- Once you click on "Create", a new project is created and a unique project_id is generated. Use this ID log and track all your runs.
A project can be linked to an Instance. This will enable Auto Logging and monitor all the compute and storage costs associated with this project.